Yellow Giraffe Learning Partners (YGLP) celebrates 5 years in business by giving back “5 for 5.”
Owner Gabriella Broady believes in giving back and has been donating money to causes to celebrate each anniversary of her company’s business. This year, she’s decided to take it a step further with the “5 for 5” give-back campaign.
How it works:
Between our 5 year anniversary of March 2014 and March 2015, five clients who contract with Yellow Giraffe Learning Partners for learning & development services, will receive the following benefit from YGLP:
- One free hour of consulting services (typically a project kickoff meeting)
- One hour of consulting fees will ALSO be donated to a cause of YGLP’s choosing
- Projects must be 100 or more hours to qualify or 1 week of facilitation
- Donations will occur after YGLP has been paid for 100 hours of work
- First 5 clients to meet these qualifications will be offered the discount and the donation to charity
Progress Thus Far:
Yellow Giraffe Learning Partners is happy to report that two client projects have met this criteria so far, and donations will be going out upon project completion and payment.
Thanks to Horizontal Integration (Ameriprise Financial) and Donaldson Company for selecting Yellow Giraffe Learning Partners in 2014. These projects will be wrapped up by mid-May, and owner Gabriella Broady is happy to consider new candidates for the “5 for 5” Give Back campaign.
“We are grateful to our customers and partners for the past 5 years of success, and we look forward to continued collaborations with current and new organizations to “take learning to new heights.”
Contact owner Gabriella Broady directly at 763.442.9315 or email@example.com.